Peek At Chu, the newest and coolest way to report and share your Pokémon Go findings with trainers in your area and around the world. It's easy! Did you catch a Pokémon? Report it by just going into the app and adding a new report of the Pokémon you found! Trainers can then see what Pokémon are in your area right then and there. It's that easy! Our servers run 24/7 to ensure that your newest Pokémon findings can be shared with everyone.
- Report Pokemon to other trainers
- Like Pokemon reports by other trainers
- Report false findings by using the "report" feature (5 or more reports take a Pokemon off the map)
- Pokemon are timestamped to ensure your findings are successful (Pokemon are removed over time to ensure a higher successful rate in finding pokemon)
- See trainers who caught the same Pokemon as you.
- See the trainer who found the Pokemon
- Apple Watch App: Report Pokemon from your Apple Watch and get information about the closest Pokemon nearest you.
- New Commenting System: Comment with other trainers about a Pokemon
- Filtering: Find the Pokemon you are looking for!
- And Much More!
Have a suggestion? Want to see something in Peek At Chu? Send us a email at email@example.com
We are not associated in anyway with Pokémon Go or it's creators. This app was created by fans for fans of Pokémon Go.
We are not responsible for injuries or accidents that may occur while you are hunting Pokemon. Please be aware of your surrounds at all times and use Common Sense while hunting Pokemon.