Like in any TD game, you’ve got several basic tower types — soldier, shooting, magic, and bombard — and a variety of upgrades to purchase for each. As you go through each level you also earn stars that can be used to unlock even more tower abilities, as well as some character hero units. All of this is done well, with no complaints in terms of design or execution.
- Strong atmosphere of World War II, the cartoon-style graphic design and the excellent sound effect.
- Easy to operate: drag and drop to build units; pinch to zoom in/out.
- 75 well designed levels, and more are coming soon.
- 6 different types of upgradable turrets.
- 10 types of well designed enemy units.
- Special Weapons: call bombers to destroy all enemies by carpet bombing
- 3 different eye-catching theme terrains.
- Facility for newbie: enjoy the 'free and easy' casual mode!