We don't believe the law should be difficult. Nor do we believe the law should distract you from the task at hand – keeping people safe. Whether you are a seasoned safety professional, a busy general counsel or a novice involved in a serious work safety accident, we want to help you keep your eye on the ball as you manage the crisis and prevent legal compliance obligations from distracting you.
That's what led us to develop ClydeCovered - a tool to take the guesswork out of whether you have a notifiable safety incident on your hands.
ClydeCovered is a free, fast and easy to navigate global health and safety incident notification app for general working environments that:
• identifies your location and the jurisdiction you are in using GPS
• tells you whether your incident is notifiable to the relevant local health and safety regulator
• provides you with the relevant regulator's details to streamline incident notification
• converts the information you provide into an incident report which you can then save or email for your records
• provides you with tips on immediate actions required to effectively manage a serious health and safety incident
• prevents you from being side-tracked by questions of legal compliance and allows you to focus and be mindful of managing all aspects of the incident
Currently the Australian, New Zealand and Singapore jurisdictions are supported in ClydeCovered. Other jurisdictions will be added over time.
Clyde & Co's Health Safety and Security team is recognised globally for its industry-leading approach to supporting clients in safety management. We care about keeping people safe worldwide. We're passionate about using technology to support better safety outcomes.
ClydeCovered is offered as a free application to show our commitment in that regard. We also work with clients on developing bespoke technological safety solutions.
The focus of this application is general workplace environments and it does not support industry specific health and safety legal notification requirements that may create additional reporting obligations or impact which regulator you notify.
Each workplace incident is different and this application is not intended as legal advice. If a workplace incident occurs, or if you reasonably suspect there has been or will be a workplace incident or similar event, you should seek legal advice. Legal advice should be obtained in respect of the particular circumstances.
More detail on terms and conditions and our approach to your privacy can be found below.
Need help urgently? Contact our global Health Safety and Security team: http://www.clydeco.com/emergency/hse