Lecto Suite is an essential tool to work on reading skills with children presenting with reading or learning difficulties.
This 2-in-1 application includes the Lecto application and the Lecto Flash application (see their respective descriptions below).
With Lecto Suite you benefit from a common database for both applications. So, all personalized lists created for one application are available for the other application.
To learn with pleasure, each application has its own reinforcement game.
** Lecto **
Created by two Speech-Language Pathologists, Lecto is a professional application containing varied word lists specifically targeting reading difficulties. The word bank contains over 9300 words.
Choose or create word lists, and the application will present the words in an isolated word fashion. If desired, the presentation may be accompanied by a standard or amusing interactive progression marker.
Send your personal lists by email or share them on your personal devices (iPad) through your iCloud account.
With Lecto, planning your rehabilitation sessions of reading has never been faster or easier!
** Lecto Flash **
Created by two Speech-Language Pathologists, Lecto Flash is a professional application allowing to work on different reading objectives in flash reading mode.
With this entertaining quick and easy application, you benefit from the same Lecto word bank, which contains over 9300 words classified by goals and levels of difficulty, but the words are presented in a flash reading mode.
For an efficient use of the flash reading mode, the application settings allow you to set the speed of word presentation in milliseconds. It also offers progressive appearing and disappearing modes. Moreover, there is a manual mode which gives you the opportunity to adapt the speed to the child’s need.
You can create personalized word lists that you can send by email or share on your personal devices (iPad iPhone, iPod) through your iCloud account.
Lecto Flash is an essential tool for all professionals using flash reading.
The Lecto Suite application targets:
• Short Vowels (CVC One-Syllable Words, One-Syllable Words Beginning with a Vowel, CVCC One-Syllable Words, L Blends One-Syllable Words, R Blends One-Syllable Words, S Blends One-Syllable Words, Two -Syllable Words Beginning with a Vowel, Two-Syllable Words, Three-Syllable Words Beginning with a vowel, Three-Syllable Words, L Blends Two or More Syllables, R Blends Two or More Syllables, S Blends Two or More Syllables) – Over 3120 words
• Long Vowels (One Syllable Words (CVCe & VCe), One Syllable Words with Blends, Two-Syllable Words, Three-Syllable Words, Two or More Syllable Words with Blends) – Over 750 words
• Vowel Digraphs ai/ay, au, aw, ea, ee, ei/ey, ie, oa, oo, ow (long o) & Diphthongs oi, oy, ou, ow, ue, ui (One-Syllable Words (CVVC & VVC), One-Syllable Words with Blends, Two or Three-Syllable Words, Two or Three-Syllable Words with Blends) – Over 1530 words
• R-Controlled Vowels ir, er, ur, or, ar, our, oor, oar, air, are, ear, eer, ire (One-Syllable Words, One-Syllable Words with Blends, Two-Syllable Words, Three-Syllable Words, Two or Three-Syllable Words with Blends) – Over 1860 words
• Consonant Digraphs ch, sh, wh, th (One-Syllable Words, Two-Syllable Words, Three-Syllable Words, Irregular Spelling for “ch” and “sh”) – Over 760 words
• Hard and Soft C (One-Syllable Words, Two or Three-Syllable Words, Hard “C” where Soft “C” Expected, Soft “C” where Hard “C” Expected) – Over 170 words
• Hard and Soft G (One-Syllable Words, Two or Three-Syllable Words, Hard “G” where Soft “G” Expected, Soft “G” where Hard “G” Expected) – Over 200 words
• Four-syllable Words – Over 200 words
• Visual Confusions b/d and b/p (One-Syllable Words, One-Syllable Words with Blends, Two or Three-Syllable Words, Two or Three-Syllable Words with Blends) – Over 660 words
Available on iPad.
Try Lecto and Lecto Flash free with the Lecto Lite and Lecto Flash Lite versions!