ot worry guys, in this app we try to provide you 100 alternative christmas tree ideas for your inspiration. check this out!!
1. Use string art to draw a tree.
2. Glue together some twigs.
3. Reuse scrap wood.
4. Black stenciled Christmas trees look great in a spare black-and-white room.
5. Repurpose a ladder.
6. Decorate a small, dried tree with ornaments.
7. For the beer drinkers: Layer bottles to form a very impressive Christmas tree display.
8. Hang ornaments on your house plants.
9. Use washi tape to draw a Christmas tree on the wall.
10. Create a winter forest diorama.
11. Use books to build a tree.
12. Make a felt-shingled tree.
13. Draw a tree on a chalkboard painted wall.
14. Draw a Christmas tree on craft paper or fabric.
15. Make a branch ladder tree.
16. Give a money tree as a gift.
17. For a more kitschy decor, hang a bunch of knickknacks in the shape of a tree on the wall.
18. There are a few options for Christmas tree origami.
19. Create a Christmas-tree garland.
20. Create a tree tower using boxes.
21. Put up a tree Advent calendar.
22. Create a centerpiece with green paper rolled into trees.
23. Make trees wrapped in the fabric or wrapping paper of your choosing.
24. Use Post-It Notes.
25. The layers of these trees are made from wire wrapped in ribbon.
26. Hang balloons on the wall in the shape of a tree.
27. Make a light tree.
28. Glue together wine corks to form a tree.
29. Make a family of 3-D gingerbread Christmas trees.
30. The simplest tree: Tape paper plates to the wall.
31. Reuse your old newspapers.
32. Create an outline of a tree using a rainbow pom-pom garland.
33. Make a Christmas tree crudité as a table centerpiece.
34. Some trees are made from slivered almonds
35. For the gardeners, here’s a Christmas tree made from a tomato cage.
36. Create a display from Christmas cards.
37. Make a rosette tree using satin fabric.
38. Create a hanging ornament structure that resembles a tree.
Well, those are the example. For more details, just check this App out!.