8Candy is my version and adaptation of the classic game.
- The game board is a 9x9 tiles, most with 1 of 6 candies; some tiles are blank (space/empty). The objective of each game level is to clear as many candies as possible, within a set number of Moves/swipes, to reach the level Target. A running Score is kept for each level.
- Swipe 1 candy with another adjacent candy (horizontally or vertically) to form a series of 3 candies (or more), which will then disappear from the game board and be replaced with fresh candies. Each 3 candies series earns 60 points, 4 candies earn 120 points. If you clear 2 series at once, you earn 180 points.
- When a level is completed, touch/tap the 'Level Complete' sign to start a new level. There are 30 levels in a cycle. When the final level is completed, level 1 is shown again, and the game continues (for ever!).
- If a level is not completed and all Moves exhausted, a 'Game Over' sign is displayed. Touch the sign to start form level 1 again.
- During game play, usually if there are no obvious moves visible, you can touch 'Shuffle' (right most button) to re-shuffle the level, but you will lose a move.
- During game play, if you are 'stuck' at a level (and Shuffle is not helping), touch/tap the Level Up button and move on to the next/higher level.
-You can switch background music on/off.
- The 'Game' icon (left most button) includes website (kilani.com) link and credits.
Endless enjoyment and entertaining is only a download away! Have fun.