Blocker by Weichen Jiang is a content blocker for Safari that improves the privacy and performance of your mobile browsing experience by blocking analytics, social and advertising trackers.
Content Blocking + Tracking Protection
- Offers next-level privacy by blocking many common Web trackers in Safari.
- Lets you control the types of page content allowed on your browser.
Customizing Content-Blocking Rules
- You can create your own rules, block anything you want.
- You can learn how to create a rule on Apple's website.
* Please note: It's a advanced feature, it may cause some unexpected issues by adding a custom rule.
Set up in seconds
- Enable Blocker app in your Safari browser quickly and easily.
1. Tap “Settings” on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Tap “Safari”
3. Select “Content Blockers”
4. Enable Blocker
In the future, Blocker app will provide more exciting features:
- iCloud Sync
- Share User Rules
- Automatically Update Rules