1 out of 2 US physicians rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information when it’s needed most.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription. A one-year Epocrates Plus subscription is available for $174.99.
The cost will be billed to your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription.