iPray is the ultimate tool to get accurate prayer timings for your selected cities along with accurate Qibla direction from anywhere in the world. iPray "just works" out of the box with zero-setup required.
* Prayer times for any city round the globe
* No settings required. iPray is completely automatic as it detects your location, appropriate prayer calculation method, timezone and much more.
* Sound and Vibration Alerts. Get automatic reminders for individual prayers. Supports various azan alerts as well as vibration only alerts.
* Displays prayer times for: Fajr, *Ishraaq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam-ul-lail (Last 1/3rd of the night; Tahajjud Prayer)
* Landscape Prayer Timetable. Turn your device landscape to see upcoming prayer times.
* A night-stand view to give you a quick overview. Use the night-mode switch to toggle between day and night time
* Highly customizable
* Retina HD graphics and support for iPhone 5
* Tap on the time column to display time left to next prayer
* Find and save cities using automatic detection or the built-in database (will work even when there is no internet available)
* Qibla direction for selected cities or using your current GPS position. Supports Magnetic Compass detection on supported devices with a fully immersed interface offering you the current Qibla direction, Sun position in the sky as well as the Moon position and phase
* Moon Phases and its current state
* Islamic Events with the freedom of moving between Hijri years
* Multiple Hijri and Prayer Time Calculation method adjustments
* Several selectable Azans for individual prayers
* Offers more than what meets the eye plus a very unique user experience
* On iOS 5 to get athan alerts please go to iPhone > Settings > Notifications > iPray and switch Badge/Sound notifications ON
* Ishraq prayer does NOT mean Sunrise. Ishraq prayer is 10 to 12 minutes after sunrise. There is a misconception where Islamic websites and people use the word "Ishraq" and then give timings for actual Sunrise. Praying at sunrise is forbidden and must be performed after at least 10 minutes of sunrise. iPray for this reason adds 10 minutes to sunrise and labels it correctly as "Ishraaq".
* Alerts will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full azan (and its length) is NOT supported by the iOS alert mechanism as there is a maximum limit of 30 seconds of audio playback.
tags: find qibla, qibla locator, find mecca, qiblah compass, islamic prayer times