MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://mytime.googlecode.com for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian