Add measurement to the list of things your iPhone or iPad does well. With iMeasure, it becomes a 2-dimensional ruler and SAE/Metric converter.
Measure: The Measure tool allows you to lay an item on the screen, and move an indicator to measure it's dimensions. Plus, the instantaneous readout is in decimal inches, fractional inches, and metric millimeters.
Ruler: The ruler tool is different from the Measure tool in that the device itself is the ruler, with zero inches being the bottom of the device. Use a protective case for you iPhone? No problem, because the ruler can be calibrated to account for the case.
* Measure objects - see the measurement in decimal Inches, fractional Inches and millimeters at once.
* Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as a ruler
* iMeasure can be calibrated so you can be sure your measurements are absolutely accurate.
* Snap to Grid - makes it easy to set the indicator to a known distance
* Metric or SAE - toggle the ruler and grid between inches and millimeters.