Track Day is an all-in-one tool for measuring your vehicles performance at the track. Using track day you can measure your vehicles acceleration times, record lap times automatically, and display real time cornering, acceleration and braking g-force information.
With Track Day installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch, the only other things you will need for a day at the track is your car and your helmet!
- Measurements and timings for your car's power and acceleration.
- Timed runs for a range of imperial and metric distances - 60 feet, quarter mile, 400 m, 1 km and many more.
- Timed runs for a a range of imperial and metric speeds. 0-40 mph, 0-60 mph, 0-60 km/h, 0-100 km/h and more!
- Ridiculously configureable testing. Choose only the measurements you care about. Want to measure both 60 ft and 1/4 mile, as well as 100 m and 400 m? No problems.
- Real-time graphical display of cornering, acceleration and braking g-forces. With day and night themes!
- Automatic lap timer utilizing Location Services (GPS) to detect completed laps (iPhone 3G required, sorry original iPhone/iPod Touch users!).
- All units of measurement are available in imperial or metric. Power can be displayed in kilowatts, horsepower or even metric horsepower (PS) for the JDM fanboys.