"I think Clockulous is the best clock software on the iPhone." - Kengo Mochizuki
Clockulous is simply nothing more than a large digital clock, showing the current time, as well as the current date. You can use it both in portrait mode (e.g. when your iPhone is in the dock) as well as in landscape (making the digits even larger and more visible).
Watch your time.
Note to the undecided: Don't buy this application if you're not sure it is exactly what you want! However, if you are one of the many who dislike the built-in clock--since it's way to small to see most of the time--read on.
- Show the time with or without seconds.
- Choose between several contrasting color schemes, letting you select the perfect fit for your viewing environment. (Includes Red on black and Black on red color schemes for light-sensitive environments.)
- Hide or show the date view.
- Displays the current week number in addition to today's date.
- Supports both landscape and portrait modes.
- Night mode. (Dims the screen after a few seconds, and lights up again with a single tap. Makes Clockulous an even better bedside clock than it already is!)
Demonstration video: http://blip.tv/file/1250279
Lingon i Korg Software Creations was founded in Sweden in 2008 by Oskar Lissheim-Boëthius, with the goal to design and produce useful and easy to use apps for Apple's mobile platforms, including iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as provide Cocoa and Cocoa Touch consulting services. Trivia: Rulla is Swedish for "to roll," and "Lingon i Korg" means "lingon berries in a basket."