Perfect Pitch is for singers and other musicians needing accurate pitches in equal temperament.
The simple, direct interface won't confuse during rehearsal or performance:
• Tap a button to choose the note.
• Double tap to go up one octave.
• Touch the volume control between p and f to make it sound.
• Run your finger up or down to adjust the volume.
• Double tap the volume control to keep the note on after you remove your finger. It will remain on until you tap the volume control again. You can change the note while the tone sounds.
Covers two octaves from C (261 Hz) to B (988 Hz)
The flip side has a picker to allow setting the basic A to any frequency from 370 Hz to 470 Hz.
Settings are remembered between activations.