- The original App Store Drum Pad app -
Now introducing 3.0 with Custom Kit Maker.
Choose from over 200 sounds and
compose your own custom kits!
DigiDrummer works just fine and with sound with later IOS. If you have turned off/ or turned down your sound there will ofcourse be no sound or lower volume.
DigiDrummer makes it easy and fun to play
drums on your iPhone and iPod Touch!
*WINNER of iPhone Excellence Award 2008*
"DigiDrummer Shines in Perfect 10 Performance. DigiDrummer from Magnick Software is quite simply the greatest drum machine for the iPhone to date."
Rating: 10/10 appcraver.com
- Low latency and superior response
- Record and playback functions
- Overdubbing mode
- Save your own beats to the "Beat Library"
- 29 DIFFERENT DRUMSETS! Including:
* DigiDrummer CLASSIC * TD88 * TIGHT
* BEATME * MACHINE * FUNKY * S880
* EIGHTY * METAL2 * CRAZY * FLIPPED OUT
* BOUNCE * SPECIAL * BOOM * BONGO KING
* FATBEAT * JAZZ * BRUSHED JAZZ * DD-707
* OBER-THE-X * 1985 * MOUTH MUSIC
* STEEL DRUMS * DD-808 * DD-909
* LINOLEUM * FREAK * PERCUSSION * EMAN
- Play along to your iPod music
- Choose between 3 different skins:
DD Classic, Fatty Thumbs & Black
- "Real drums mode"
- User interface designed for playing with your fingers and thumbs in mind.
- High quality 16-bit stereo drum samples
- 8 drumpads
- Slide across the pads! This brings fantastic new possibilities and speed to your drum play!
- "Slide'n Roll Mode" Play drumrolls with ease! Drag your fingers across the pads and it will automatically do drumrolls for you. Custom drum roll pace.
- Custom Kit Maker. Choose from 200 sounds
and make your own kits! Randomize function.
- Blue Tooth Beat Transfer. Share your beats with other DigiDrummer
users through BlueTooth. (Only for 3.0 users)
To record: Press "Record button".
To stop recording: Press "Record button" again.
To save your recorded beat press
"Settings button". In the "Beat Library"
view press "Save Recorded Beat".
Name it and press OK. To load a beat
just choose one of your recorded beats
and press "Load". The Overdub mode enables you to record your beats on top of each other "in layers".
User instructions for playing along
* Start up your iPod and fire up a song
* Start DigiDrummer
* Play along!
* To change song in your iPod from DigiDrummer doubletap quick on your homebutton to bring up the iPods song selector.
Note: Volume levels differs on
different song mixes. Thereby the drums
volume levels can sound "to low" in compare to some of your songs.
We are "locked down" from changing the iPods volume level towards DigiDrummers. The Ipods volume level "overrule" all volume on your device.