Drivers is the odometer, gas, service and expenses log for all your vehicles - all on the iPhone or iPod touch.
Besides being a drivers log, you can keep track of your gas consumption, cost and service inspections or other expenses. What you gain is an exact overview of your costs and mileage.
Drivers will present the data you record in various ways. You can access per trip statistics and graphs as well as overall informations and diagrams about each car you manage.
The Best thing - It takes six click to setup Drivers and add your first trip. An Waypoint/Trip is added with just two clicks and a spin on the wheel once the six click setup is done.
- Supports multiple Vehicles
- Stores multiple Waypoints per Trip
- Each waypoint stores the date, a description, any notes you would like to take and the odometer value
- Mark trips as private or business
- Store gas or service stops for each waypoint as well as other expenses (like tolls)
- Drivers allows you to manage templates for recurring trips
- When you drive a longer trip, Drivers will keep track of pause times
- Per trip statistics (gas Consumption, time driven, time paused, cost of the trip, ... )
- View consumption and cost statistics for each gas stop
- A wealth of per vehicle statistics (like the total cost per day, or the mileage per day or the gas consumption or ... )
- Drivers will warn you 20 days before the next service inspection is due
- You can visualize your data on the iphone in a variety of graphs
- When you have set up a eMail account on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can send the data you entered to your mac or pc and process it with Numbers or Excel
- Support for metric and imperial units
- continuos odometer wheel
- faster scrolling in trip view
- manage up to 31 different kinds of services
- date filter for eMail/itunes-Sharing export
- date filter for the trip view table (if enabled in the settings view)
- deletion of recorded trips/waypoints
- manual available at http://iphone.ambertation.de/drivers/