From greetings to standing up for your self, from small-talk to falling in and out of love, this talking phrasebook will help a Latin American Spanish speaking person to speak German like a native speaker in no time. It contains over 2600 real world phrases grouped in categories, many of which you will never learn in any classroom or textbook.
• Comes pre-packaged with more than 2,600 phrases in 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others
• Built in translator
• Purchase and import additional content from the In App Store.
• We will be making more and more content available over time that you can purchase
• Text-to-speech technology to pronounce all phrases, including the ones you add or edit
• Add your own products manually
• Add, edit, delete your own words and phrases as you learn new phrases
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, playing games, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Associate photos with any category or phrase to help support memorization
• Compose, edit and send emails using one or more selected phrases
• Send one or more phrases to your Facebook status
• Send one or more phrases using SMS
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email without leaving the app
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the app
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization an entertaining experience
• Text to speech used for phrases that do not have recorded audio
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Memorization mode also works when the software is running in the background. So you can now use most other software, including games while you continue to listen and memorize phrases. Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
By listening to, and speaking German as it is really spoken, your listening comprehension will increase more rapidly. And you’ll soon find yourself speaking like a native, surprising both yourself and everyone around you.