From greetings to standing up for your self, from small-talk to falling in and out of love, this talking phrasebook will help a German speaking person to speaking Chinese like a native Chinese speaker in no time. It contains over 2500 real world phrases grouped in categories, many of which you will never learn in any classroom or textbook.
• More than 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others.
• More than 2,500 total phrases with audio.
• Unlock over 4,200 additional words and phrases
• Text-to-speech used if no recorded voice is available
• Add your own topics
• Add, edit, delete your own phrases as you learn new phrase.
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the product
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization an entertaining experience
• Improved performance
• Improved searching
• Improved favourites
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email without leaving the app
• Send one or more phrases using SMS
• Post one or more phrases to Facebook
• Integration with the iAd network
• Text to speech used for voices if recorded voice is not present, but you can record your own voice over it
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Memorization mode also works when the software is running in the background. So you can now use most other software, including games while you continue to listen and memorize phrases. Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
This talking phrasebook gives you the real Chinese language as it is really spoken among friends and acquaintances in everyday conversations between native Chinese people.
By listening to, and speaking Chinese as it is really spoken, your listening comprehension will increase more rapidly. And you’ll soon find yourself speaking like a native, surprising both yourself and everyone around you.