MAcalc Pro is a powerful RPN/Algebraic programmable scientific/financial/programmers calculator with expansible units convertion, 2D graphing and an IP subnet calculator.
MAcalc Pro application has two independent calculators, an integer calc and a floating point calc.
MAcalc Pro comes with seven different color schemes (Skins) to choose from. New skins can be created and downloaded.
MAcalc Pro quick specs:
- Entry-system: RPN or Algebraic
- Programmable (with builtin program editor)
- IP address subnet calculation
- 2D function graphing
- Storage arithmetic: (Sto/Rcl +, -, ×, ÷)
- Math: (+, -, ×, ÷, Mod)
- Skins: seven to choose from. Additional skins can be created and downloaded.
Floating point calculator
- FIXed, SCIentific and ENGineering number format
- Functions: pi, 1/x, %, factorial
- Functions: sq root, root n
- Functions: y^x, 10^x, x^2, e^x
- Functions: log, ln, hypotenuse
- Trig funtions: sin, cos, tan, hsin ...
- Trig modes: degrees, radians, grads
- Conversion: polar, retangular
- Conversion: degrees, radians, grads
- Financial functions: TVM, Cash flow
- Statistical functions: mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
- Date functions: delta dates, date + days
- Signed or unsigned operations
- Base conversion (2,10 and 16)
- Selectable word size (8bits, 16bits, 32bits)
- Bit operations: AND, OR, XOR....
Included conversions modules
- Area, Energy, Lenght, Power, Pressure, Speed, Temperature, Volume, Weight
Plase visit MAcalc's home page (www.ttrix.com)for a complete list of functions and capabilities.
You can also watch a flash movie of MAcalc Pro in action.