Do you often have lunch or dinner with a group of friends and need to agree on a restaurant? Chooser can help find the “best” restaurant based on each person’s preferences.
Chooser is part subjective and part objective — definitely not random. Enter restaurant ratings for yourself and your colleagues (the ratings are subjective) and Chooser instantly computes an optimal result (that’s the objective part). Individual ratings are saved, so you only have to enter them once. The ratings are easy to change.
If your dining group changes from one day to the next, simply touch to select the names of the people in today’s group and only their ratings will be used in the computation.
• Saves individual ratings for all restaurant locations.
• Specify the people in today’s group.
• View ratings by person or by location.
• Two result values: average and weighted average.
• History page records date and location of where you dined.
• Works with your Address Book for quick setup.
• Color-coded tags for locations.