Play the british game of 'Fives and Threes' as played using the crib board!
This challenging and fun game is a popular pub game in Britain, and is often played in pub leagues and tournaments. It is also the game played in the British National Dominoes Championship.
The game is a member of the Fives family, in which points are scored for making the ends of the layout add up to certain totals, in this case multiples of 3 and 5.
- one or two players
- scoring and training modes
- help tutorial and in-game hints
- auto-save when interrupted
- sound music and animation
- turn off game music for iPod audio (settings)
- crib board
- score up to 31, 61, 91 or 121 points
- 7 or 9 tiles game
- online high scores
- 4 tile sets and game themes available
- and much more ...