With 610 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says – make speaking Ukrainian easy for you.
Perfect for those travelling to Ukraine, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this highly accurate phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Ukrainian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation and an audio recording of a native Ukrainian speaker – all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface. Designed to make the learning process more complete, the Information page offers a helpful overview of the Ukrainian alphabet to help you to learn to read without any assistance.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you’re looking for, SpeakEasy Ukrainian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don’t know how.
• 610 phrases with both Ukrainian language and phonetic translations.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Ukrainian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES PHRASES SUCH AS:
• Where are the restrooms?
• Are you married?
• Can I invite you to a restaurant?
• Do you speak Ukrainian?
• I speak a little
• Do you speak English?
• Do you understand me?
• I don't speak Ukrainian
• Could you speak more slowly?
• Call a doctor!
• Where is the nearest hospital?
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does it cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• I am a vegetarian
• It was delicious!
• Are you sure this is correct?
• Do you accept credit cards?
• Where can I buy … ?
• How much does this cost?
• Do you have a bigger size?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation here
• May I see the room?
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• You are very beautiful
• You are very nice
• Are you busy this evening?
• Shall we see each other tomorrow?
• Can I invite you to a club?