Lose Your Marbles is a solitaire marble game based on the peg solitaire game from the late 1600's. Played by one player as the name suggests, you lose your marbles one after the other by jumping over a marble to any empty board position. The object of the game is to leave just one lone marble remaining at the goal position on the board. The goal position is shown on the "How To Play" screen associated with each board. The game ends when no legal move remains. With four different boards, the challenge never ends.
1. Move Marbles by "Swiping": Unlike other games, in Lose Your Marbles, you gently swipe your finger on the marble you wish to move in the direction you wish to move it.
2. Seasonal Boards: The player can select seasonal game boards where each month has different board graphics and marbles.
3. Undo Move: Prior to game end, the player can "undo" one or more marbles moved during the current game.
4. Playback: Once the game ends, the player can playback the last game to help see their mistakes or to replay their perfect game!
5. Listen to your iTunes music library while you play.