New Feature: Lyrics with Audio Track
Lord Venkateswara is the main diety of the Tirumala temple, Tirupathi. The lord is an incarnation of lord Vishnu. He is worshipped by the people with different names like Balaji, Srinivasa, Govinda. Venkateswara means the Lord who destroys the sins of the people. According the Hindu scriptures, Vishnu, out of love towards his devotees, incarnated as Venkateshwara and appeared for the salvation and upliftment of humanity in this Kali Yuga and is considered the supreme form of Vishnu in this age.
Suprabhatam (Sanskrit: सुप्रभातम "auspicious dawn") is a name given to Sanskrit hymns recited in the morning to awaken the Lord. The most famous is the Lord Venkateswara Suprabhatam recited at Tirupati to awaken Venkateswara.
It was composed around 1500 by Shree Prativadi Bhayankaram Annan Swami, a disciple of Shree Manavala Mamuni, who also composed Shree Ranganatha Suprabhatam.
The Venkateswara Suprabhatam, being the morning recital of prayers and songs of awakening, is believed to have been written and sung by one of Ramanujacharya's disciples who visited the temple with his Guru.
We devote this Suprabhatam (Audio) to you all.
This iphone book has following features:
- Full Suprabhatam: Sanskrit & English Versions
- Full Audio Track with Play, Pause, Rewind and Stop buttons
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated and with full described meaning
- Each page changes with Audio Synchronization and with various "Effects" as per selection
- Effects: Default, Flip, Fade, MoveIn, Push and Reveal
- Each page is scroll enabled
- No need for Sanskrit Settings