Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video • 2-way video with camera switcher • Voice-activated video switching • View content and video simultaneously • Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Connect using Internet)• Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required)• Wideband audio support• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT • View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.