-Simple yet engaging and, above all, addicting.
-I enjoyed nurturing my fledlging website
AppMania: Very addicting and fun for the family
CrazyMikesApps.com - All in all this game is fun to play
*Thank you for supporting an indie developer on this burgeoning platform!
TechPad Productions is proud to present its first game for the Apple App Store, iNetMania! iNetMania is based heavily upon TechPad’s popular and award-winning board game, ServerMania. Compete with up to three other players (either human with hot-seat multiplayer or computer controlled AI) to create the most successful website with the highest amount of visitors. The game takes the player from the start-up phase all the way to the finish line, with plenty of highs and lows (or Spikes and Slumps) along the way. Increase your web traffic, as visitors translate into money – the player with the largest pile of cash at the end of the game wins!
- Great graphics, featuring dynamic animations with fluid, openGL animations
- Quick-play option lets you get into the game quickly and easily
- Keep track of your progress and prowess by creating up to 30 profiles and unlocking special gameplay achievements
- Play with up to three other competitors, either your real-life friends or a tough computer AI!
- Gameplay is saved if you quit or have to take a call
- FIVE un-lockable player game pieces – collect them all!
- Use the Accelerometer to shake the die in a 3D, virtual cup with real-world physics (a first for the iPhone!)
In an effort to support our fans and customers, we here at TechPad Productions are dedicating ourselves to listening to the feedback we have received for iNetMania. The response has been terrific thus far, and some of the future changes we may incorporate based upon what we’re hearing are:
- Additional game pieces
- Performance Enhancements
- Faster gameplay
- Ability to skip AI turns
Please feel free to contact us at www.iNetMania.com – here you’ll also find our Developer’s Corner, contest information and much more.
You can also follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/inetmania/