Do you like Geocaching, hiking or exploring? With GPSpy you can bookmark places you've visited and see detailed GPS data. When you are done, review your saved locations easily in Maps.
GPSpy exposes the extra details available from the GPS built into your phone. View your altitude, velocity, GPS accuracy, and exact location. Use your iPhone for GeoCaching, mapping, hiking, orienteering and anything else requiring precise GPS coordinates.
- Full support for iOS 4.0
- See your exact GPS coordinates.
- View your altitude, speed and current course.
- Determine the accuracy of your GPS readings
- Start and stop the GPS at any time to help preserve battery life.
- Select the desired accuracy and update frequency of the GPS.
- Bookmark your locations
- Edit bookmark list
- View any bookmark within Maps
- Email bookmarks to yourself for use outside your iPhone
You can see a demo of GPSpy on Blue Globe Software's web site: www.blueglobe.com