This is the Words game version coming with an Italian word library. The Words game is also available as a separate version with a English, French, German or Spanish word library.
About the game:
Ancient books had been shred. It’s up to you to put hem together again by connecting letters to words. You do not need to be a bookworm but it might be helpful if you are. But avoid being to hectic by building to many short words spilling ink. If letters have ink spots try to remove them as fast as possible. If the ink settles of to neighbooring letters your challenge is over. If special letters are being removed a bonus will appear. Don’t you let get confused by rotating letters.
Connect adjacent Letters to words. The longer the word the higher the score you get. Click the last selected letter again to try to remove it. If it is a valid word the selected letters will fall down and new letters will from above.
Use the capabilities of your iPhone / iPod touch. Turn it to change the fall direction thus getting new possibilities using advanced tactical moves. Your stuck. Shake it to get new letters. But pay attention to ink blots. If the ink stains get to big before you can remove the letter the game is over.
Unlimited Level with a comprehensive English vocabulary. If you think that there is any important word missing that really needs to be in mail us and we evaluate if we can insert it into an updated version of the program.
Heart: 500 points extra
Cloverleaf: twice the score
- touch an empty place to start a new word
- touch any previous selected letter to change the length of your selection
- touch the last selected letter again to ask for word removal
New in Version 1.1
- Spinning star letters which change their letter with each spin
- Sound notice if word does not exist
New in Version 1.2
- 7000+ words added.
- New Arcade Game Mode added. Play against time.
(touch current word score to pause the game / main menu is being displayed. To resume the game touch the book indicating an active game)
- Original Game Mode is named Classic
(original Game play represents Mode Classic Difficulty 1)
- 5 difficulties added (for each mode)
- Highscore for Arcade Mode added
- Highscore now lists Level archived (for new highscore entries only)
- Book in main menu indicates paused game
Words are in singular. Verbs must be given in infinitive form. (verb conjugation is currently not supported by the game)
New in Version 1.31
- you can now SLOWLY slide over the letters for selection
- some internal optimizations (the game now consumes less space on the device than before)
- enables you to add words to your own library
if you select a word for removal and it is not in the library
you can now touch on the current word score button to make a menu appear which lets you add the current selected word to your own library
in the main menu an option button has been added to give you the possibility to delete your own library again (only the own library is being deleted)
furthermore the number of entries of your own library is being displayed