Tune up your iPhone and jump right on stage!
StageFeaver --- IT'S TIME TO ROCK!
StageFeaver is the first real guitar effect unit for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Simply plug in your headset and let StageFeaver turn your acoustic guitar into an electric guitar with chorus, echo, and distortion effects. Sound is picked up over the microphone and audio effects are applied in real time. Although primarily designed for guitars, any effect can of course be used with arbitrary audio input - be imaginative. Use your voice, drums, or anything to produce sound ... and listen.
Whether you are at home playing guitar or on the road, StageFeaver is always at hand.
What you get:
- 10 different chorus effects
- 10 different echo effects
- 10 different distortion effects
- these three groups of effects can be combined in any way you like
- that amounts to 1000 possible sound effect combinations
- the intensity of each effect can be adjusted continuously
- save up to four own presets and reload them at any time with a short touch of the button
- presets are saved by holding down one of the preset buttons for three seconds
- super low latency between 12 and 23 milliseconds
- iPhone with any kind of earphones
- iPod Touch 2nd generation with a headset that has an integrated MICROPHONE
The headset's microphone is essential, because the iPod itself does not have a microphone. We recommend the Apple Stereo Headset with integrated microphone. This headset is not the one shipped with the iPod, it has to be bought additionally.
- iPod Touch 1st generation is NOT supported
Currently StageFeaver is intended for usage with a earphones only. Be aware that StageFeaver may amplify your audio input. Thus, care should be taken to avoid exaggerated audio input that can cause ear damage. Also, StageFeaver is currently not meant to be used with your Hi-Fi system, as feedback may occur that can damage your audio hardware.