Lexel is an exciting new game that puts your word skills and reflexes to the test. Slide incoming tiles around the playing area to form words, then tap and zap the tiles to score points before the board fills up! In two-player games, also flip tiles "through the air" between devices to either help your partner or screw up your opponent.
Enjoy a polished, intuitive interface including six immersive tile themes, complete with a full repertoire of theme-specific sound effects.
Adding a dose of adrenaline (a la Tetris) to classic word games like Scrabble, Boggle, or Jumble, LEXEL will challenge both your mind and dexterity! Play solo or on coupled devices where you either cooperate with your friends to try to maximize your combined score across multiple boards or compete to see who can get the highest score in synchronized games.
Share your scores and word lists with friends and family through e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and/or in-game high scores. Or see how your skills stack up against players worldwide through our online top scores site.
Lexel's Features include:
* Four board size choices (from 5x5 to 9x9), and three starting speed choices.
* One- or Two-player games. (Compete or cooperate with people nearby via Bluetooth.)
* Ability to "handicap" two-player competitive games by playing with the same letters on different-sized boards.
* Six professionally illustrated tile themes with sound effects.
* Comprehensive High Score lists, keeping the top 20 games (complete with full word lists) for each combination of game options.
* Top 20 word scores across all games played.
* The ability to pause or interrupt your game any time. Incoming call? No problem, just quit Lexel, and when you come back your game will be exactly where you left it.
* Online high scores featuring top 100 scores for each combination of game options.