Remember the popular refrigerator magnet where you positioned a frame over your current mood?
Your family could see how you were feeling, and they would move the frame to how they were feeling.
iFeel is the modern equivalent, but now you can reach out to share your feelings with friends and family all over the world.
iFeel allows you to record your feelings by associating a mood caricature with a short message. Then send your caricature and message to all or any of your friends.
Your friends receive your message by email and/or directly to their iFeel application.
Would you like to see how others are feeling all over the world? When you create an iFeel account you can view a map of any region of the world to see where others share your feelings. iFeel maintains your anonymity except with those who you list as your friends.
iFeel can also be used as a journal. Look back in time to see how you felt last week, last month, last year.
- Multiple themes - currently a male and a female theme are available. More to come!
- Many caricatures have subtle animations to more fully express your feelings
- Use your contacts on your iPhone/iPod to add friends to receive your iFeel messages
- Location services on supported devices mark your approximate location to allow you to see a world view of how others are feeling anywhere in the world
- Messages sent to you by your friends are sent directly to your iFeel application
- Option to send your messages by email and/or directly to other iFeel users
- Option to block messages from other iFeel users
- Touch the caricature from a message received from a friend to see their contact image
Note: To prevent misuse, and because emails and messages are sent from the iFeel web servers, you must create an account to send messages to friends or view the world map feature.
Your anonymity is strictly enforced by the iFeel web servers - only your approximate geographical location and your feeling selection is ever visible to other iFeel users. Of course, those you list as friends can elect to receive your messages.
You may elect to opt-out of the iFeel community, and only use iFeel as a fun journaling application.
World feelings map feature is available on devices supporting location services.