"I was surprised—especially with the Deluxe app—at how well the blend of the natural acoustic guitar and electric effects worked"
- Macworld.com 2009 -
Guitar FX Deluxe is a digital guitar effect unit for your acoustic guitar.
The concept is simple: While you play your guitar, the microphone of the headset of your iPhone or iPod Touch picks up the sound of your acoustic guitar. Guitar FX Deluxe applies the effects chorus, echo, and distortion in real time to the input signal and outputs the result directly over the earphones. As a consequence, your acoustic guitar will sound to you just like an electric guitar that is plugged into an amplifier with the common chorus, echo, and distortion effect units. You can also record your selfmade tracks for later playback or transfer them to your Mac or PC via WLAN.
For a Video at Youtube search for "Guitar FX iPhone" or visit our homepage at http://trialanderrordevteam.de
What you get:
- 10 different effects for chorus and flang
- 10 different echo effects
- 10 different distortion effects
- these three groups of effects can be combined in any way you like
- that amounts to 1000 possible sound effect combinations
- the intensity of each effect can be adjusted continuously
- save up to four own presets and reload them at any time with a short touch of a button
- presets are saved by holding down one of the preset buttons for three seconds
- super low latency between 12 and 23 milliseconds
- high quality audio output at 44.1 KHz
- possibility to record and playback your tracks
- transfer any recorded track instantly to your Mac / PC via WLAN
- iPhone with any kind of earphones
- iPod Touch 2nd / 3rd generation with a headset that has an integrated MICROPHONE
The headset's microphone is essential, because the iPod itself does not have a microphone. We recommend the Apple Stereo Headset with integrated microphone. This headset is not the one shipped with the iPod, it has to be bought additionally.
- iPod Touch 1st generation is NOT supported