FREE! Learn over 5,000 Italian words*! - Yes, that's right, 5,000! And each and every one with native speaker audio. Includes flashcards and exercises.
And it is FREE - so give it a try!
----------------- Features and Benefits ----------------
* Over 5,000 Italian words and phrases - Yes, that is right 5,000!
* Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
* Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
* Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
* Search for words and meaning and add to Custom wordFiles.
* Upload Custom WordFiles for backup and sharing.
* NEW! WordPlayer - listen to words while you exercise.
* 5,000 words available in the full version.
** Now available for iPad and Mac OS X **
With FREE Italian Audio FlashCards, learning Italian is as simple as turning on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Packed with over 5,000 Italian words and phrases (in the full version), Italian Audio FlashCards is an easy way to learn the Italian fundamentals, such as the days of the week, numbers, useful phrases and expressions, articles, verbs, and nouns. All words and phrases come with a native speaker's audio recording, making it easier for you to learn the correct pronunciation. So, whether you're a beginner, or simply need to polish up on your Italian, pull out Italian Audio FlashCards wherever you are -- on the bus, waiting at the doctor's office, or even in line at the market.
◊ Italian Audio FlashCards' layout is clean, readable, and straightforward. The current WordFile appears on the app's main screen, along with WordFile Details. Select from four different exercises -- Word, Meaning, Spelling, and Listening -- to test your word or phrase knowledge. All exercises are specifically designed to aid memorization. Once all exercises are completed successfully, a new words appear automatically in Learning List for you to tackle and learn.
◊ Once you've completed a WordFile, download a new one from the list. Topics available include Colors, Alphabet, Greetings Niceties, Animals, etc. Learn helpful phrases like "How are you?", "Where's the bathroom?", and "I would like…" with the phrase files, and grow your vocabulary with the Adjectives, Nouns, and Verbs files.
◊ Review words or phrases you have successfully learned to ensure you don't forget them. When reviewing, the word or phrase you've completed is spoken again. The visual and audible repetition increases your chances of retaining your new Italian vocabulary.
* FREE Italian Audio FlashCards is a demo version of the full App.