Tested with iOS4.x with no problems!
--->NEW version 1.5 with a great new HINT feature for those times you might get stuck! Also quicker start up with automatic bypass of Welcome Letter after playing 2 times.
--->A FEW OF THE MANY GREAT REVIEWS<---
“The Enigma Machine is a polished and classy version of the classic password/color guessing games from the good ol’ days.” --iPhoneGameNetwork.com
"Download the game and get cracking the code. " --iPhoneApps.org
“Overall The Enigma Machine is a solid and fun word game that will surely give you a great mental workout." --touchmyapps.com
Your mission: decrypt the Enigma machine, a cryptography machine used by the Nazis and captured by the British. As an agent of Bletchley Park, site of secret British codebreaking activities during World War II, you must put all your skills to the test to decipher the KEYWORD stored in the Enigma machine, assisting the war effort to defeat the Nazis.
Combining the logic skills of Sudoku™ and the vocabulary skills of Scrabble™, The Enigma Machine is brain challenging fun. Anytime you’ve got a few minutes to spare and want to flex your mind and have some fun, grab this game. Similar to the game Mastermind™ but with words, The Enigma Machine is great for ALL ages.
- A limited number of KEYWORDS – upgrade FOR ONLY $1.99 to the FULL version for well over 10,000 KEYWORDS
- Includes a dictionary feature to expand your vocabulary from obscure KEYWORDs
- Circle/cross out letters to help keep track of letters used
- Fun World War II interface immediately places you into an authentic experience of an code cracking agent
- Job Ratings of 1 (best) to 9 (worst) evaluates your logic and vocabulary skills – how will you rate?!
- NEW Hint button, to help you out if you get stuck.
- 3 letter KEYWORDS – upgrade to the FULL version FOR ONLY $1.99 to play 3, 4 and 5 letter KEYWORDS
- Easy to learn, Challenging to master
If you like games such as TextTwist Turbo, wurdle, WordJong, Sudoku, SCRABBLE, WordSearch Puzzle, Chicktionary, Wordle or Mastermind, you're gonna love The Enigma Machine!
(trademarks are the property of their respective owners)