« Best real estate app »
“Photos are great”
The ComFree network is Canada’s commission-free real estate network. Discover its catalog of more than 26,000 properties for sale!
The mobile application is the perfect tool for finding a house, a condo, a chalet or land. Easy-to-use, it allows you to see all necessary information to purchase (photos, property description, map, open houses, the homeowner’s address and much more).
Download the ComFree network application to find thousands of properties for sale.
For your mobile: quickly find your dream home thanks to our effective search tools or easily locate a must-have property you spotted on the road.
For your tablet: take advantage of photo galleries and full-screen photos for a unique search experience.
• Automatic detection of the properties for sale in your area
• Search by map and / or multiple criteria (region, city, property type, price, number of bedrooms, features, displaying an open house)
• Results displayed by map, list or image gallery
• Filtering of the results depending on proximity, price or the date it was put on the market
• Superior quality HDR photos, displayed on a full screen
• 360 panoramic images
• Detailed listings organized into tabs (including property features, the price, the dimensions, room details, pricing details, open house information, etc.)
• Direct access to the homeowners address
• Possibility of adding properties to your favourites
• Easy sharing of listings via email, Facebook or Twitter
About the ComFree network:
Since its creation in 1997, more than 190,000 Canadians have sold their homes with the help of the ComFree network, which welcomes more than 6.4 million online visits every month. In 2007 and 2008, the organization ranked among the Canadian Business Magazine's top 125 Fastest Growing Canadian Companies. Its dedicated team has grown to more than 400 people across Canada and includes for-sale-by-owner operations in Saskatchewan and Quebec as well as brokerage operations in Ontario, Alberta and Manitoba.