Chitty Chitty Original
A red ball moves along trails, which
are shown on tiles of different patterns.
The idea is to form a track for the ball
that doesn’t end up into an edge.
One of the tiles on the board is always
empty. The vertical and horizontal axes
around this empty slot can be slided one
full range at a time.
Just touch the tile you want to move,
and drag it into the desired direction.
- Game Over:
The game is over when:
1) The ball bumps into an edge
2) It hits a tile in motion
· As time runs, the ball speeds up.
· Effects can at any time rotate, shuffle or swap the tiles.
· A counter above and below the
screen shows your time performance.
How long will you hold?
Extended Features of the paid-for version
· Pause button
· Random changes that affect the board
· 3 difficulty levels (easy / normal / hard)
· Scoreboard with rankings for all levels