Groovier Than Ever!
• Love Child 2.0 has been completely redesigned to be even more fun to use. With a full-screen image display and simple toolbar controls, it couldn't be easier!
• New Putty mode lets you stretch, melt, twist and tweak the child photo to your heart's content. There's even a local undo mode to let you 'rub out' changes!
• Custom soundtrack by the hit band ZIV!
• Saved 'child' photos are now generated as high-resolution, 1.4 megapixel files, the better to share with your friends and family!
This is of course in addition to all of the original face blending, morphing and warping features you know and love.
- Use the iPhone's built-in camera or select from your photo album
- Instantly blend and morph two faces
- Swap facial features for far-out combinations
- Manually stretch and tweak the resulting image, ala Face Melter
- Lightning-fast animated image warping with speed control
- Easily identify facial features for more accurate morphing
- Save to your photo album for later email or downloading
Can you dig it?
Check out the demo video on YouTube! (new video coming soon)
Our first editorial review! Dan did a great job capturing the essence of the app - that is sole purpose is to make people laugh and smile.
- What's On iPhone, review by danc 3/16/09
"Love Child is one of those fun "I don't really need this application but it makes me laugh" photgraphy apps. The concept of this photography application is simple. The execution of it, however, is fun and works well.
Value: Medium to high
Would I Buy Again: I would. A Really fun app
Learning Curve: Medium. Simple to start, more difficult to make the morph "right"
Who Is It For: People who like playing with pictures and laughing
What I Like: Fun, easy to use, solid and stable
What I Don’t: The interface is a little too busy or my tastes
Final Statement: If you like fun with pictures... try this one out."
We'd love to see some of your combinations, and post them here at the site with your permission. A future release will allow this capability directly, but in the meantime just grab a screen shot and email to me at email@example.com. Thanks in advance!
Stay tuned, there's lots more to come. Suggestions, feedback, gripes, etc. are always welcome. Thanks!