Incoming saves you money by making long distance calls into incoming calls that originate from skype.. You also have the ability to connect your friends/coworkers phones together without connecting your phone.. For example, if you connect "Brad" with "Jennifer", they would each receive an incoming call that connects them together. You can ring up to nine phones simultaneously using "Incoming!", making business meetings on the go a snap!
"Incoming!" works by re-routing the call through your home computer, converting your outgoing calls into incoming calls.
You can pick who's phone will ring first or if you want everyone's phone to ring at the same time. Features include international calling, a visual favourites list, visual call history, built-in address book, 9-way calling, and support for both PC and Mac.
• Convert any outgoing calls into real incoming calls.
• Works on any iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Device.
• Works over 3G
• Does not use iPhone to encode VOIP (saving battery life).
Here's how it works:
1. Enter a phone number (or up to nine phone numbers) into the app and press CALL.
2. Receive an incoming call that will connect you with the numbers you have dialled.
• You must have Mac OS X 10.5 or Windows XP/Vista
• Skype version 2.8 (Mac), 4.2 (PC)
• You must have a SkypeOut account.
• An iPod Touch will work as well but you can not route calls to it. You can however route calls to a nearby phone.
• Incoming desktop app downloadable from the website.
For quick setup instructions, visit the website
If you have any questions, suggestions or need one on one help please write us at ScoobyDoobyBoy@shaw.ca
Skype™ is a registered trademark of Skype Limited. Incoming! for Skype uses the Skype API but is not endorsed or certified by Skype.