iInsult contains 4,000+ Insults! Plenty of Ammo to Make Enemies and Alienate People!
-BookMark Your Favorite Insults!
-Can be accessed completely offline (no internet required)
-Search With Highlight
-Sample of Insults-
- He was happily married - but his wife wasn't.
- Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?
- I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment
when you came along.
- Actually, I never liked Dylan's kind of music before; I always thought he
sounded just like Yogi Bear.
- Here lies my wife: here let her lie !
- Now she's at rest and so am I
- If people don't sit at Chaplin's feet, he goes out and stands where they are
- He emits an air of overwhelming vanity combined with some unspecific
nastiness, like a black widow spider in heat. But nobody seems to notice. He
could be reciting 'Fox's Book of Martyrs' in Finnish and these people would
be rolling out of their seats. -
- The biggest no-talent I ever worked with.
- The stupid person's idea of a clever person.
- It is only too easy to catch people's attention by doing something worse
than anyone else has dared to do it before."
If you were orphaned when you were a child, I feel sorry for you, but not
for your parents.
- If you don't want to give people a bad name, you will have your children
- Is your name Laryngitis? You're a pain in the neck.
- Is your name Dan Druff? You get into people's hair.
- I hear you pick your friends -- to pieces!!
- I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
- They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have
been better than none.
- You should toss out more of your funny remarks; that's all they're good for.
- People can't say that you have absolutely nothing! After all, you have
- You must have a low opinion of people if you think they're your equals.
- I wish you were all here. I don't like to think there is more!
- If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would
- Even your best friend cheats on you and lies to you, and that's the best
friend you can get.
- I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against
thousands of others?
- Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old
before you learned how to wave goodbye.
- People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect,