Govinda Damodara Stotram (Lila Sukha)
This Stotra has been composed by Sage Bilvamangala, who is also known as Lila Sukha. His greatest work of course is Sri Krishna Karnamritha. Nothing much is known about the period in which this great sage lived.
The Govinda-Damodhara Stotram is the ecstasic outpouring of pure unalloyed Bhakti of this great savant to Lord Krishna. He pictures all the devotees of Lord Krishna, sharing his ecstasy and so deeply drunk by these names, that they do not talk of anything else under all circumstances that they are in.
One of the stanzas is from Bhagwatham and few resemble the verses of Mukunda mala, reading this stotra, you would also be intoxicated by the name of Lord Krishna.
We devote this Govinda Damodara Stotram to you all.
This iphone book has following features:
- Full Hanuman Chalisa: Sanskrit & English Versions
- Full Audio Track with Play, Pause, Rewind and Stop buttons
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated
- Each page changes with Audio Synchronization and with various "Effects" as per selection
- Effects: Default, Flip, Fade, MoveIn, Push and Reveal
- No need for Sanskrit Settings