You’ve just had a cholesterol test but don’t know what the numbers mean let alone how to get a better score next time. Despite having high cholesterol (hypercholesterolaemia) you feel fine and don’t understand what the big deal is. You feel OK because high cholesterol is symptomless until you experience a heart attack or stroke. Your doctor has explained that diet, exercise and smoking can all affect your cholesterol but you leave the consultation confused about what you need to do next.
Cholesterol Coach is here to help. It:
- explains how to interpret your cholesterol blood test results
- outlines how diet, exercise and smoking affect your cholesterol levels
- helps you to set realistic goals for cholesterol, diet, exercise and smoking
- uses eye-catching graphs to track your progress against these goals over time
- provides you with the information you need from credible sources and in easy-to-understand language
- motivates you to continue with your new diet, exercise and smoking regime, showing you the impact of your new regime on your cholesterol levels
- helps you understand food labelling in relation to fats
- calculates your annual spend on cigarettes.
For support send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org