GPS Accuracy currently set at 200 m. It's a tradeoff between data volume and accuracy. The more community user upload data, the higher accuracy we can set for data filtering.
The radio base traffic report is inefficiency to get what we need in time and on demand. We also often miss the important traffic information while driving. So, imaging you can visually get realtime traffic data from community while you also share your traffic data. With iPhone/iPod Touch 2G and TrafficX, we can make it happen. TrafficX give you the safe and convenient way to receive real time POT (Point Of Traffic). It help you understand the nearby traffic status so that you have more smooth driving.
- Receive realtime traffic data from community, include speed and direction.
- Turn by Turn real-time traffic navigation.
- Visually show the traffic by arrow and color, the black arrow means the speed is lower than 25km/h, red arrow means 25-50 km/h, orange means 25-75km/h, yellow means 75-100 km/h and green mean the speed is more than 100km/h.
- Configurable traffic receiving model.
- Automatic adjust map scale to match your car speed.
- Automatic refresh traffic map to match your car speed.
- To reduce mobile network loading,the intelligent TrafficX will not post traffic data if your car speed is zero.
- When post each traffic data to community, TrafficX will analyze your moving distance, if your moving distance is less than 25m, then it will not continue post traffic data to reduce network loading.
- Start up TrafficX, and goto "Help & Setup" tab to config your preferences.
- Switch to "Tracking" tab to start enjoy TrafficX, it will track your car position and show the nearby traffic status.
- Switch to "Map" tab to query the on demand traffic information as you need.
- Please ensure your iPhone/iPod Touch 2G is connected to internet.
- For your safety, please don't setup while driving, setting up before you on the way.
- Remember to plug the power cable to iPhone for long distance driving
- Remember to switch off the energy saving mode so that you can always see the map.
KEYWORDS: traffic, GPS, AGPS, real time, google, map, jam, navigation