Blow bubbles using your iPhone or iPod Touch. "Soap Bubble" makes your iPhone or iPod Touch to soap bubble maker. "Soap Bubble" also let you decorate your picture in photo album with bubbles and save it to photo album.
For fun: Blow with your mouth at microphone of iPhone or iPod Touch 2nd generation. Touching bubble maker also makes bubbles. You can interact with bubble by touching it to pop and tilt to change gravity.
For photography: Change the background to any pictures in photo album. Then blow bubbles and save pictures to photo album. The saved picture will include original picture and bubbls. Any button and bubble maker image will not be shown at saved picture.
- Bubble creation by blowing and touching
- 4 kinds of bubble presented (changed in option) and random bubble type is also added
- Option for bubble's average size, size range, and life duration
- Changing background image (select any image from photo album and zoom or scroll the image)
- Saving picture of background with floating bubbles
- Touching bubble will pop it
- Gravity effects bubble's movement
- World Map screen shows how many people have used "Soap Bubble"
- Challenge mode with global rank
To iPod Touch 1st generation user: Since iPod Touch 1st generation does not have microphone, iPod Touch 1st generation user should not disable "Touch Bubble Maker" option. This option is the only way to create bubble for iPod Touch 1st generation user.
- 2 more bubble types are added including heart shape bubble.
- A special bubble type is also added. This bubble type will generate random bubbles.
- New options are added. You can adjust bubble's average size, size range, and life duration.
- Background image can be scrolled and zoomed in or out now.
- Challenge Mode is added. Challenge to blow bubble as big as possible. Your record will be stored to server when internet connection is available and you can see worldwide top ten record.
- Improved compatibility for OS 3.0