iMood Tracker is a state-of-the-art app for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch to gather specific mood data including factors and events that influence your mood. This app is a valuable tool for Mood Trends Analysis to help you improve your happiness/mood as well as track your emotional health.
Carry around iMoodTracker in your iPhone/iPad all the time.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Mood Tracking.
* Helps you MONITOR your mood patterns to discover the triggers of your depressive moods and develop strategies for staying happy.
* Handy tool to manage everyday stress.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* MONITOR changes in Mood cycles over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* CHARTS to graphically view mood trend. View your mood history daily, weekly, monthly.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Designed to help you keep track of your moods and treatment plan from day to day
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime,
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
This app saves mood information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your Mood history, the app is also a valuable tool for Mood Trends Analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best approach and medicine. By monitoring your mood patterns you can discover the triggers of your depressive moods and develop strategies for staying happy.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
* BMI Calculator /Healthy Weight Tracker
Helps you monitor and track your BMI.