Is the structure of the Kanji you want "Simple" or "Complex"?
Does it look "Solid" or "Sharp"?
Is its image "Light" or "Dark"?
The user sets these three parameters and presses the "Generate" button and presto! A perfectly fitting Kanji character is generated! That's the kind of ridiculously cool app we made. Take a screen capture (press the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time) and use it for your wall paper, or use it for designing T shirts, tattoos, or just to kill time.
The user sets the following 3 parameters
SIMPLE or COMPLEX
SOLID or SHARP
LIGHT or DARK
Press the Generate button
The perfect Kanji is generated!
- Reset parameters by shaking the iPhone.
- Choose background from 11 images or from "Photo Albums".
- Characters in the color of black or white available.
- Sound effects could be in function optional by ON or OFF.
- Indication for the meaning and pronunciation are available.
- Move images by dragging the characters to decorate and placed.
1945 characters (Joyo Kanji)