The Scarlet Letter (1850) is a novel written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. It is considered his magnum opus. Set in 17th-century Puritan Boston, it tells the story of Hester Prynne, who gives birth after committing adultery and struggles to create a new life of repentance and dignity. Throughout the novel, Hawthorne explores themes of legalism, sin, and guilt.
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, featuring a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True Full screen reading mode to give the best utilization of your precious screen.
* Easy font size change with an intuitive pinch or a +/- button to suit your preference.
* Quick scrolling navigation to provide an overview of the entire book.
* Easy scrolling navigation between chapters to quickly go to next/previous chapter or any other chapters in a book.
* Enhanced quick reference feature. Web browser style backward and forward functions maintain user's browser history. One tap on the green arrow (-> or <-) brings user back to the original book location.
In addition, LoudReader provides the following advanced features:
* Portrait and landscape reading mode. Text automatically reflows.
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text).
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position).