PhotoSend is a convenient email solution to let you send multiple photos and/or your location, all in one email! You can also send FREE MMS (U.S. only) messages using your email! See below on details how.
With PhotoSend you can send 1, 2, 10, or any number of photos with just one email. You can also have PhotoSend automatically find your location and include it in the same email to let your friends and family know where you are using Google Maps!
Yahoo email users, please read requirements below.
Taking a vacation or going on travel? Use Photosend to tag the GPS locations you've been to and email them to yourself!
- Send FREE MMS using your email.
- Attach multiple photos to a single email.
- Use existing photos from your Photo Album or Camera Roll.
- Use the built-in camera to take pictures and attach them without needing to exit PhotoSend.
- Easily include your current location and time in the email with a link to Google Maps with a click of a button.
- Optional email subject and message body.
** HOW TO SEND FREE MMS WITH PHOTOSEND **
Sending an FREE MMS to someone is just like sending an email. For example, if your recipient's phone number is (408) 123-0123, select your photo(s) and enter one of the following into the "To:" field depending on the recipient's carrier. Remember to replace the sample phone number with the actual 10-digit phone number of the recipient. MMS feature is for U.S. carriers only.
Sending to AT&T phone:
Sending to Sprint phone:
Sending to TMobile phone:
Sending to Verizon phone:
- An account with an email provider (GMail, MobileMe, Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo*) or any provider that supports SMTP access.
* Sending with Yahoo accounts require a Yahoo! Mail Plus account (a premium service provided by Yahoo) in order to send with PhotoSend. Regular Yahoo accounts can still receive emails from PhotoSend. It's recommended to use a GMail, Hotmail, or AOL account for sending emails with PhotoSend.
PhotoSend is for sending emails with multiple photos and does not receive emails. Please use the iPhone's built-in email application for reading your existing mail.
Location accuracy may vary and may depend on the iPhone's GPS signal. iPod Touch does not have GPS built-in, so accuracy may be less or location data may not be available.
If you're having connection problems, try disabling WiFi and using 3G. This is due to firewall restrictions on some WiFi networks.