Reviewed by Wired's GeekDad!
KidWords 3.0 is here and full of new sounds and features!
A fun game to teach your kids how to spell! Identify the brightly colored images on top, and use the picker below to spell the word. Having trouble with a word? Turn on the Voice setting, or set it up to speak the name of the image automatically!
Choose from 3, 4, 5, or 6-letter words (or set it on Random), and try to beat the clock to get a high score!
- Configurable Voice setting (slider volume plus Auto, Touch and Off)
- Configurable Music setting (slider volume, On/Off)
- Configurable Sound Effects setting (slider volume, On/Off)
- Reward animation and sound for getting the word correct: Rocketships, butterflies, flowers, balloons, stars, and fireworks!
- Word shown and spoken again when user runs out of time for a word (re-enforcing learning)
- Easy, Medium, Hard, or Random levels for help with spelling, and a hint button if you really get stuck.
- Hinted letters are easy to see and locked in place.
- The full version contains over 170 colorful, original hand-drawn images
- High Score screen!
- Easily configurable!
Check out our video demo on YouTube:
Tested, approved, and demanded by kids between 2-12 years old.
If you have issues please write to us first at email@example.com for fast resolution!
NOW Available Kidwords Spanish: http://www.itunes.com/app/KidWordsSpanishAges6-60LanguageLearningGame!
English interface – American English spelling