"Tetris without shapes"
Guide triplets of colored blocks as they fall from above. Stack them in columns. Connect three or more of the same color to destroy blocks. If a stack is too tall it will topple.
Tuned for short gameplay, iso does not speed up, but becomes more difficult over time.
• "iso is a gorgeous falling blocks game." ~creativeapplications.net
• "iso gets most things right, combining simple Tetris-like gameplay with sharp visuals." ~pocketgamer.co.uk
• "iso shows that it’s possible to take a simple idea — falling blocks — and turn it into a work of modern art. You don’t need flashy graphics or thumping sound." ~fingergaming.com
• "... a fun one to play for 5-10 minutes at a time, this game is totally insane!" ~ipodtouchinsanity.com
• "... it's only 99 cents and the solid gameplay with unique visual style make it worth it if you are looking for a new puzzle game for your iPhone." ~theportablegamer.com
• Follow me on Twitter. @isoiphone