"Swiss Grid" is the english name for a coordinate system used in Switzerland ("CH1903", "Schweizer Koordinatensystem").
In manual mode, Swiss Grid supports calculations from and to different coordinate system schemes:
● WGS84 (Decimal Degrees)
● WGS84 ("DMS": Degrees, Minutes, Seconds)
● UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
● CH1903 ("Swiss Grid")
Just click on the part of the scheme of your choice that you'd like to alter, enter your desired digits, and the other schemes are calculated on the fly. You'll find that the user interface is very intuitive and comfortable.
In "Locate Me" mode, the input comes directly from your device's location services and you'll see your current position in 3 of all supported coordinate systems in parallel. Also, you are shown your current speed, course and altitude.
At any time, the currently achieved horizontal and vertical accuracy is visible.
Your coordinates can be directly shown on two different online map services (google and map.search.ch) or sent via email to anyone you'd like, all within the reach of one or two taps.
● reversible and precise coordinate calculations
● display of current position
● display of current speed, course, altitude
● display of horizontal and vertical accuracy
● intuitive and polished user interface
● screen setup (choose the 3 coordinate systems of your choice for display)
● send coordinates by email
- show coordinates on two different online map services